The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Monday, March 28, 2011

Open House and Boutique-Part Trois

The Open House and Boutique was this past Friday and Saturday.  
One word-
RAIN.











There were 4 of us girls selling our wares at the Open House plus my cousin's jams and jellies.

It just wouldn't stop raining.

When the sun finally peaked out- people starting arriving. Needless to say that was at the end of the day.


So of course, I'm now in the process of moving my items into my booth.

Mr. Smith finished this desk and brought it in today. 
 It has a leather top. 

The girls and I had fun of course,
 eating and laughing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!