The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mind Numbing Hot Summer....

Yep, I am still here....

Everytime I do a fair, boutique, show....whatever you want to call it....

My mind goes numb afterwards and it takes me about a week to get in the creative mood again.

The heat doesn't help either...

Am I the only one who feels this way?

My house needs to be cleaned, laundry folded and put away,
dishes washed....

But all I want to do is sleep in and lounge around with a book...


Is is time for a nap yet?

2 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel. It happens to me when I come back from any trip, or after a major project. A nap sounds really good! Hope you have some time to catch up with life and feel like yourself again. It'll happen. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through Junkologie...you're hilarious and I love your blog. Feel the same you do, didn't know so many people liked junk like me! And I love your burlap Christmas stockings-too cute. Will follow:)
    Becky C
    Buckets of Burlap

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!