The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Thursday, December 2, 2010

Booth ReDo and Honey

Met Honey...

She came with me to the booth today.
Best place to put her was safely buckled in the back seat.

Here's a look at my new locked cabinet.

Excuse the pictures....
Not the easiest to take with the light in the booth and while talking to my neighbor.






A window in a window.....what a concept!



Noel sign looks saggy because it kept falling down so I just tied it to the spindles on the cabinet.




Wondering what happened to Honey?  Well, she had a nightgown on but she got a little cold.

So of course, she had to wear her mink stole.

Did I mention that she is a Diva? 




Mr. Smith came along to help to and he took this picture of me moving stuff around the booth. 
It's only a 10 feet by 10 feet space!

2 comments:

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!