The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Burlap Harlot Show



Busy getting ready for this fun show on Saturday!

I'll really try hard to remember to take pictures of my booth!

This is the start of a very busy 5 weeks ahead-5 shows in 5 weeks!

You know it's already bad when I had to stop by McDonald's to get the large $1.00 Dr. Pepper before work this morning!  Looks like a few more 2 Dr. Peppers' a day ahead!




1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain and excitement lady. I hope it goes well and maybe one day I can make it to one of your shows..they sure look fun. Please take pics for those of us across the country who can't visit.
    tammy
    and here's to large drinks in styrofoam cups that keep them cold from McD's

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!