The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 30 in PJ's-Getting out of the house!

I've been venturing out of the house a little more lately and not spending so much time in PJ's! 

  I've even been inspired to make some sweet little Valentine's Day pendants.

I love owls.

Drama Queen and I made owl pendants to wear for Thanksgiving.

So I thought it would be fun to make them for Valentine's Day too!




I added them to my Etsy shop!



Nice to have some sunshine to be inspired and off the heavy medication too!  I promised myself that I would take the month of January off to recover from surgery.  Well, ok so I had Mr. Smith help me add a few items to my booth at Oregon Street Antique Mall yesterday. 

Until next time...

XO

Mrs. Smith

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you finally have a chance for some sunshine. Hope that your recovery goes smoothly for you here on out. Love love the owl necklaces super cute! Have a wonderful week

    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!