The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Saturday, April 9, 2011

2nd Saturday Art Hop






In my town, Redding, CA,
every 2nd Saturday of the month is ArtHop. 

 Local businesses stay open late and host a featured artist. 

 Tonight I am so thrilled to join this group of talented artists!  I will be featured at Oregon St. Antiques Mall (where I also have a booth) from 6pm to 9pm. 

 Still need to finish up my displays that I will be using and last minute touches on my jewelry. 

I've been creating new pieces all this week and have had no time to take any pictures of them-so if you can come tonight you will get a first peek at my new jewelry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!