The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Greetings from TheSmithHotel

Greetings from TheSmithHotel,
Yes, my name really is Mrs. Smith.

And that is about as clever as I can get right now(writer's block or blog block maybe). I have been reading blogs for a few months now and have gained so much inspiration from so many women. So I guess I thought I could add my 2 cents in too.

I love to decorate and I am frugal. Sometimes it makes for an interesting combination but always fun. Mr. Smith is rolling his eyes now. Shopping is my favorite hobby. I decided that I could climb a mountain but there would have to be a mall/thrift sale/garage sale at the top or what would be the point. (I am sure I have already offended some people-Mr. Smith is an avid outdoors/exercise nut). I love to cook and with lots of practice I can say that my food is for the most part edible. I am a stay home mom (but I hardly am at home) with 2 kids. I have been known to pick up kids a little late from school because I was at a store........No children were harmed though. Wow this is already going down hill-true confessions-yeah I am not perfect! I should stop for today or Mr. Smith will ban me from the computer!

Life is an adventure and I am along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!