The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Adding some Christmas Cheer to my Booth!

 I've been moving things around in my booth and adding a little Christmas Cheer.  I always have to work with a theme in mind.  Since this is my first year having a booth at Oregon St. Antiques Mall, I decided to go with red and lime green.

Traditional with a little zip!


I started collecting vintage Santa Mugs and decided to sale  them in my booth.


I made flower puffs out of old patterns-I used them as filler for the Roses and Rust sale in October.  My mom and I decided to put them in the little trees and add in little baggies of wooden spools in the trees as well.

The flower puffs (that's what I am calling them) also look good as fillers for the Santa Mugs too.


Mini burlap stocking that I made.


I made another Noel banner to sell in my booth.




I love floral frogs to display pictures and postcards.

 My friend Kiera from ChambersMade made a couple of cute signs that I have for sale in my booth too!


Ever since I started my booth in March, my home has suffered.  The seasonal decorating that I used to do at home, I spend my time doing at the booth instead!

This year we are going to get out our little Christmas tree and the stockings for the decorations at home.
  Simple Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!