The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snowing in Redding, California

Once in a great while it snows here in Redding.
Today it's very quiet and big flakes are falling.

Kids went to school this morning while it was still raining.






Snow is even thicker now.

It's so pretty.

I'm a Southern California born and raised girl so I don't drive in the snow (only a few times since we lived here and the whole time I was praying that we would make it home from school).

Luckily Mr. Smith is home today.  Since he's been out and about in Minnesota and South Dakota for the last few months, he has loads of practice driving in less than perfect weather.  He is the designated driver today. 

I'm staying home and working....

Oh and taken advantage of the snow....

Going to enjoy a chilly Dr. Pepper. 





1 comment:

  1. Enough already with snow right! We finally have just seen the ground here in PA and I hope it stays that way. Hope you are feeling better, I've been reading along while you recoop! Judi

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!