The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Monday, November 16, 2009


Today I went to some thrift stores and I got a bag of birds for $1. I just got the new Martha Stewart magazine and in it they had glittered some birds. Well my bag of birds were all owls-which is fine since I love owls. These are a little freaky though. Trust me when I say that they look much better with glitter. Drama Queen decided we should glitter the ugliest ones first as test models. There are 4 owls in this picture. One is really tiny and didn't show up real well. Once I get them all glittered up, I will let you know what I end up doing with them. Maybe gifts.......Drama Queen did mention that Grandma, aka Mrs. Scott loves birds in her Christmas tree!

1 comment:

  1. the owl on the right is hilarious...it's got the crazy eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!