The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Escape......


I had to escape today.......
Mr. Smith is spending loads of time out in the garage getting his '65 VW Bus running.....
Needless to say the fumes, the loud pops as it backfires and then looking out the window to discover he tried to drive it around the block only to stop working and had to have some helpful neighbors push it back home....
It was making me a little jumpy so I escaped......
I found these lovelies....little spoons......15 cents each.......turned one over and.......
fleur de lis.......
I was meant to escape today and find this treasure.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!