The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mini Daffodils


Must be the sunshine-I know-2 posts in one day!!!

Had to cut some of my mini daffodils and bring them inside to enjoy! 

Oh and I bought this sweet little glass at a thrift store today for 25 cents....I bought a tiny white pitcher and another glass jar-total came to 88 cents......Problem......didn't have any cash on me......not enough to use the debit card......they were so nice they said that I could pay them next time I come in!!!  Guess that gives me an excuse to go back tomorrow to give them their 88 cents and see if they got any "new" items in.....

1 comment:

  1. I was laughing out loud from the comment you left on my site (about trying to buy an employee's thermos)!! That is too funny! I know, this old guy was dilly-dallying right in front of me & I just couldn't wait any longer, so I reached next to him & snapped it up! Felt a little bad & he kinda looked at me funny but....oh well...;-) Thanks so much for coming by my site & commenting!

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!