The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Sunday, February 7, 2010

Open House Fun!


Fun night at Sweetspot last night!   A great big THANKS for all who came to see our display! 



 

My little area of display.  I created new flower lapel pins that I need to post on Etsy.  They were a hit!  In the next day or so, I will try to post them.  Right now (Sunday afternoon)- my bed, a book and a nap are calling me.  

Kelli at Henna Body Art (also Glasswench on Etsy) was kind enough to paint this on my hand.....



That's right folks, still shamelessly plugging my Etsy shop.   I am my own walking advertisement!!!


1 comment:

  1. when did you get the henna done? you didn't have it on your hand when we were still there did you?

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!