The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Friday, May 7, 2010

Setting up for Mother's Day!

Mr. Smith and I dropped the kiddos off at school and headed over to Oregon Street Antique Mall to add another car load of goodies!  So much so we had to take 2 cars!

\
Mr. Smith had to ask me last night as we were loading the car~"Will this all fit in the booth?"  He really shouldn't ask such obvious questions!

I was going to save my white Madonna statues for Christmas but I thought Mary was a mother too!


Mr. Smith even slashed prices on some items to make more room for MORE goodies!
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. It all looks fabulous! That's definitely a booth I would stop and shop at.
    Have a wonderful Mother's Day.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the "Shop 4 Mom" sign...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a place I would love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great space! My booth is packed to the gills now. had to rearrange everything to get walk way space. I need a bigger booth.. Yours is just dreamy.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!