The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Friday, January 8, 2010

Thrifty treasures

So I went shopping today...... Please don't keep track.......I love the hunt....



I found 3 different dominoes packs for 49 cents each........









An enamelware pan for $2.99......





And they packed it in this......A Brown Bag.............Like I was shopping at a Boutique!!!!!!  I always love a good brown bag-great to reuse!!!!!   This thrift store is just too good to me.........





Is that kinda of sad that I get happy about a brown bag?  Mr. Smith would have an opinion!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh...what's the plan with the dominoes? Really curious!
    and a brown bay is so chic...
    http://chambersmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!