The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Friday, February 19, 2010

I think I have been ditched by Mr. Smith......

Well Mr. Smith has conveniently been MIA today....  You know going to coffee this morning with a friend......Playing tennis with another friend.......Couldn't make it to Home Depot or Lowe's today with me.....

That's okay I don't need him around to PICK OUT the paint color.....I just need him around to, you know, move furniture, climb ladders.....and well PAINT..... Mr. Smith thinks he can escape me!!!!
So handfuls of light colors.....I think I found the one I like.....think really subtle.....It's called Cool Gray by Ralph Lauren.......


Here's what it looks like with some burlap and the white molding of my windows....
Trying to cover up the red so you can get a better idea what it would look like with the cabinets and the tile....I know hard to tell.....

Oh I have a secret....You see I know where Mr. Smith lives and he has to come home sometime to....sleep, shower, eat, change clothes.......
I feel like a trip to Home Depot tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, I love the red kitchen. Can't you just decorate with the burlap and accent with the light color paint??? Hummm......

    ReplyDelete
  2. no Betty, the red and burlap is not French it's country...Jody is all French...paint...paint...paint!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!