The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Thursday, May 27, 2010

School is almost out for the Summer!


Here are my 2 lovely kiddos, Snow White and moi ~ taken on Mother's Day (it was a good hair and makeup day)!

4 more days of getting up too early and slapping the kids on the backside to get out of bed school.

It has been wet and cold here in Redding, CA-unusual for this time of year and it makes me want to hibernate! 

I can't wait to sleep in!  Oh wait~ I don't think I will be able to anytime soon.  Swim lessons start the week after school gets out (what was I thinking when I signed up), getting packed and ready to be a vendor at the Lewiston Peddlers' Faire on June 5th (no sleeping in that day for sure). 

Maybe by the 1st of July I will be able to sleep in?

Or maybe if the sun came out and it warmed up a little I might not feel like sleeping so much (or at least get to take a little nap outside). 

Summer is almost here-why am I still cold?

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean...I've been wrapped up in a blanket with a book this afternoon. It's just too dark and rainy to do anything else.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!