The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sweet Kiddos

Cleaning off my desk today I found this picture....

Boy Wonder and Drama Queen!
This is when we lived in Sacramento.

Little sister soo wanted to do everything big brother did and still does today.

Looks like they are both carrying a load~maybe they are!

They are 28 months apart which to some people is too close but for our family-God's timing was perfect!


Happy Mother's Day!

I know it's a little early but we should always celebrate Mothers everyday!

It's my favorite job!


2 comments:

  1. the hardest...best job in the world! I might need a pay raise today though! I'm going to put in for one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you, too! We have 3 kids in 4 yrs which many tell us is too close, but just perfect for us :)
    Adorable picture!!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!