The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Thursday, October 7, 2010

Creating more for my next event-Green Baby!

Creativity is on a roll around here!  Must be the pressure of the next big event- The Green Baby Expo on October 16th.

Making more felted sweater pumpkins....
The green ones are already spoken for.


My first owls I made have found new homes so I created a few more.

Drama Queen wants the middle one in the back really bad-it's cashmere.

By the time I finished the baby owls tonight, Drama Queen was asleep so the little guys will get named tomorrow.

I'm kinda of thinking they would make cute ornaments for Christmas.

Hmmm an owl themed Christmas....it could work.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! SUPER CUTE! I need to get rolling and make some more things!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!