The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Monday, October 4, 2010

The last few days.....

Thursday my Dad and I took the first load of stuff to the barn.  I took pictures of the space. I just unpacked the goodies.  I needed to think about how to display my goodies-plus I had another load that I brought back on Friday. It got rearranged Friday.

 Friday I forgot to take pictures.


See I was busy Thursday.  Well Mr. Smith and Drama Queen were.....I baked the cake earlier.....they decorated the cake.


Looks like an eyeball?


That was the idea.  See Drama Queen and I came up with the "theme" for my Dad's birthday(which happened to be on Friday).



We got eyeball glasses, candy, bouncy balls, bubbles, birthday card etc.



Why eyeballs?

My Dad has only one eye-he lost his other one when he was a young child.

His license plates are ONEGUDEYE and ONEBADEYE.

Some people might not get our humor but we think it's funny!



Speaking of funny.....my camera didn't leave my purse till the end of the day on Saturday...


To take this picture. 

  REALLY?

Ann looks great! I look tall(I'm short~5 feet 4 1/2 inches) with a double chin(that's what I get for not sticking my head forward-it really does take 10 years off) and my Mom looks beat! 


We rocked the shirts though!


It was a very successful day! They are already planning another one in May and I'll be back as a vendor!

Note to self: Take picture while still fresh in the morning and lean forward!  Oh and get some pictures of the booth while the camera is out!



Oh this was the other picture that I took of myself this weekend....

Yes I know you are jealous!  My picture is HOT!



Everyone seems to post gorgeous pictures on their blogs so this is just my little interpretation of gorgeous! 



Hello? Hello?


Yep, I've officially lost it!


Till next time....

Mrs. Smith


4 comments:

  1. Hey! How is it that you look so tall? I even had a bit of a heel on that made me at least 5 feet 3 1/4 inches. ha ha
    Had a great time! Looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the silliest!! I can't get over how much you look like your mom. By the way, you are both adorable!

    Love the eyeball cake, and it looks like your dad really enjoyed himself. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh you still look great! Love the humor of your Dad and his party theme...his license plates are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the pics!!! I think you all look great!!!! :o) very cute shirts...i want one ;) miss ya'll

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!