The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Saturday, November 20, 2010

Owl Pendants

Combining inspirations and making it my own~I took my felted material that I used for my pumpkins and stuffed owls.  Made a little pattern and cut out 2 pieces of material.

Drama Queen is modeling the one that I made for myself.

She wanted the cashmere facing out.


I know I've created a monster giving her cashmere sweaters-now it's all she wants.  I tried to get her to pick another sweater to use but no it had to be the brown cashmere-Thank you very much!


Drama Queen's owl has the orange corduroy on the back. 

We will be wearing these on Thanksgiving Day.


Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!


Hugs,
Mrs. Smith
and
Drama Queen (aka cashmere snob)






2 comments:

  1. Just adorable!! I hear you can get great deals on cashmere for the holidays!! ;-) TFS!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!