The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Thursday, November 4, 2010

Priorities and Banner Blog Hop

The kids and Great Grandma Gould on Halloween.



This last month has been a whirl wind of activity.

Add to this mix, some health issues that have come up resulting in surgery being scheduled after Christmas.

I've decided to take it a little slower for the next few months.

Spend more time laughing with my family.

Less time working.

Less time on the computer and more time watching movies in my pjs or reading a book.

Nothing personal but I just really need a break and spend time with my family.


This weekend I am participating in a Banner Blog Hop.

I'll even have a giveaway-to someone hopefully besides my mom and friend!









Prayers are always appreciated!



Jody

aka

Mrs. Smith

3 comments:

  1. I totally hear you. It is always so hectic here this time of year. And then add to that my booth's first holiday season and well I am swamped. I will take it slower though as the kids are only kids once.
    Hope all is well and surgery goes well.
    tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jody! It's amazing how many people on my FB status said something similar this morning...including myself. Life is to be enjoyed not run yourself ragged. Best wishes and happy times of relaxation and fun coming your way. Prayers for the medical issues. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you really need the break....do take care....
    God bless...

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!