The ramblings of Mrs. Smith as she shops, decorates and anything else she deems funny!







Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve at The Smith Hotel

More than just Eiffel Towers are happening at The Smith Hotel........ Even with the Shabby Parisian White Christmas theme I still had to keep the real meaning in the decor...... I found this white church at a thrift store this year for $5. It looks really pretty above our front door lit up(just doesn't photograph too well with the white lights).

Another white church, another thrift store find........



A white church candle.......



Found this at TJ Maxx this year and fell in love with it.......Had everything I was looking for... Nativity scene and silver glitter....



A small white Nativity scene.....




A Nativity scene that I picked up the summer Boy Wonder was going into the 4th grade and we went to 6 California missions.... This one was made in Peru......








As I was photographing my churches and Nativity scenes, I can across this little angel. Apparently she was tired and fell asleep on top of a snowflake.....That's what happens when you let the kiddos decorate......Shh, I left her sleeping.....



Merry Christmas!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing what you think!!! Your comments are a source of encouragement!